Create an ethnic atmosphere with pebbles purchased in a decorating or DIY store. A very simple tutorial exploring the pleasure of painting on stone with POSCA.
1. Roll a small piece of modelling clay into a sausage.
2. Assemble the two pebbles with the sausage by forming a ring.
3. Remove the pebbles and leave the ring to dry.
4. Sketch out the shapes you want on the pebbles with a grey or white pencil (depending on the colour of the pebbles), and colour them in with POSCA markers.
5. Assemble the pebbles with the ring between them using neoprene or cyanoacrylate glue.
You will need
2 pebbles (for a totem)
Don’t collect pebbles from a beach, buy them in a store!
1 small piece of modelling clay